Software Developer in Automation
Engineering / R&D – Quality Assurance
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is seeking a Software Developer in Automation to join the R&D Team in Suresnes.
You will work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with an international and agile team of very talented people.
- Design, implement, maintain Big Data / Streams test environment
- Design and development of end-to-end automated tests.
- Ensure the end-to-end tests can be run in a continuous integration pipeline, from environments provisioning to the test results report
- Design and execution of manual tests
- Report and defect tracking
- Technical environnement: Cucumber, Cypress Framework, Gatling, Docker/K8S...
Experience and skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of practical experience in the role of QA Engineer or Software Developer
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques
- Good knowledge of big data technologies (EMR, CDH, Databricks, Snowflake, Spark, HDFS, Kinesis, Kafka)
- Good understanding of REST based services, Messaging / Streaming
- Experience in working within a distributed agile team environment
- Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers
- Strong willing to learn new things including the latest technology
What we offer you:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest cloud native approaches and technologies (Spark, Beam, K8S, Docker, Kafka, Terraform, AWS, Azure to name a few)
- A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.