Suresnes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Quality Assurance /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is seeking a QA Lead to join the R&D Team in Suresnes.
You will work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with an international and agile team of very talented people.
- As a key member of the quality ecosystem you will be in charge of:
- Design and develop end-to-end automated tests (UI / API).
- Design and implement tests (integration, API / UX, perf, load, recovery, security) for Infrastructure-as-Code deliverables, services, backends…
- Define the quality gates for applications and services and ensure to meet quality standards
- Design, implement, maintain Big Data / Streams test environment
- Ensure the end-to-end tests run flawlessly in CI pipeline, from environments provisioning to the test results report
- Promote global quality approach in the team
- Design and execution of manual tests
Experience and skills:
- Practical experience in software development and software Quality Assurance for Continuous Delivery in a Cloud environment
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in working within a distributed agile team environment
- Strong willing to learn new things including the latest technology
- Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of big data technologies (EMR, CDH, Databricks, Snowflake, Spark, HDFS, Kinesis, Kafka, …) is a plus
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Our current technical environment: Java, Cucumber / Selenide, RestAssured, Gatling… and all other technologies you could bring with you and support our quality journey
What we offer you:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest cloud native approaches and technologies (Spark, Beam, K8S, Docker, Kafka, Terraform, AWS, Azure to name a few)
- A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.