Software Developer in Automation
Suresnes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Quality Assurance /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend is seeking a Software Developer in Automation to join the R&D Team in Suresnes.
You will work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with an international and agile team of very talented people.
- Design, implement, maintain Big Data / Streams test environment
- Design and development of end-to-end automated tests.
- Ensure the end-to-end tests can be run in a continuous integration pipeline, from environments provisioning to the test results report
- Design and execution of manual tests
- Report and defect tracking
- Technical environnement: Cucumber, Cypress Framework, Gatling, Docker/K8S...
Experience and skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of practical experience in the role of QA Engineer or Software Developer
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques
- Good knowledge of big data technologies (EMR, CDH, Databricks, Snowflake, Spark, HDFS, Kinesis, Kafka)
- Good understanding of REST based services, Messaging / Streaming
- Experience in working within a distributed agile team environment
- Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers
- Strong willing to learn new things including the latest technology
What we offer you:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest cloud native approaches and technologies (Spark, Beam, K8S, Docker, Kafka, Terraform, AWS, Azure to name a few)
- A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.