Public Relations Manager - B2B
Redwood City, CA
Marketing – Corporate Marketing and Social Media
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is seeking an energetic individual to join our corporate marketing team as a Public Relations (PR) manager. This person should have exceptional writing skills and a passion for communications strategy and storytelling. In this key role, the PR manager will help us develop and tell the Talend story and shape the way we are perceived by key audiences in the US. This person will be responsible for managing and executing a high-impact, regional PR program that delivers measurable results, including:
· Solid understanding and successful track record of developing public relations strategies, thought leadership programs, and media relations
· Write and edit press releases, media materials and statements with clarity to support communication objectives
· Drive day-to-day PR activities and measure results
· Build media and influencer relationships
· Coordinate with our US PR agency and manage the development and execution of PR plans/campaigns
· Prepare executives for media interactions, provide counsel prior to opportunities, and manage debrief and follow up
· Collaborate with global PR team members and other internal stakeholders (product, alliances/channel, digital, etc.) to drive maximum impact of results
· Develop collaborative working relationship with key partners
· Support corporate communications, including executive/investor news, media training and speaker preparation
- · Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- · 7+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record of managing high-impact PR programs that deliver measurable results
- · PR experience working for B2B technology companies (in-house and agency)
- · Positive, self-directed strategic thinker capable of making an impact quickly
- · Detail oriented and ability to work well under pressure
- · Manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.