Bangalore, India /
Finance, Accounting, & Legal – Finance / FP&A /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
POSITION: Collections Associate
Talend is hiring a Collections and Billing Associate to join our global Accounting team. As part of both a dynamic, fast-growing company with an internationally dispersed Accounting team you will be a self-starter who is excited to take on the challenge of joining a scaling company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company as it continues to grow, and where every person on the team performs a valued and critical role – if you want to fade into the background this job is not for you.
While this role is reporting to our Collections Manager who is based in France, you’ll be based in our Bangalore office and will be interacting with our team and customers across AsiaPac,
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
· Assisting in AsiaPac. collections and back up Billing for India, and potential other countries of the region.
· Work with Collections Specialist based in Singapore, as with the rest of the Team to ease the good administration of our invoices and payments
· Monitor dunning notices and initiate collections calls to delinquent customers under Collections Specialist guidance.
· Contact customers receiving first invoice
· Monthly reporting and other projects as assigned
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 years of financial/accounting/client management experience, and have a desire to learn and progress your career
· Experience with Excel is required; experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, would be a huge plus
· Good with technology and detail orientated, you will not be afraid of using a computer to help minimize the workload whilst helping to drive and direct process changes to ensure continuing efficiency
· Given that part of the role is customer facing, you will have excellent verbal and written communication
skills as well as the ability to exercise proper judgment in dealing and escalating issues
· Good knowledge of Local Tax process could be huge plus.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.