Suresnes, France /
Information Technology, Security, and Business Transformation – IT Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is hiring a Network Engineer in Suresnes, France to join our Global Network team. Reporting to the Network Infrastructure Manager, the main responsibilities are to ensure our core network, systems, applications are running smoothly and meets our growing needs. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-learner and team-oriented individual. As part of the global network team, you will be working in a fast paced, fun working environment to deliver a great networking experience to our users around the world and to ensure reliability and resiliency of network services.
- Design, Manage and Maintain Talend’s global corporate and datacenter networking infrastructure.
- Be a hands-on engineer with technical experience in networking, Data Center, cloud infrastructures in AWS and Azure.
- Develop automated methods to improve operational excellence and to mitigate and remediate network events.
- Work with Team members to improve network systems reliability and performance.
- Create and maintain network documentation.
- Respond to network outages and monitoring system alerts and troubleshoot network related issues.
- Collaborate with Systems and InfoSec teams on security and infrastructure improvement projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of network engineering experience in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of Corporate networking and WAN architectures, including routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF.
- Experience with Firewall administration and configuration. Palo Alto Networks experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of VPN technologies (IPSec, SSL).
- Experience with implementing a Zero-Trust security model and cloud-based networking solutions a plus.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision.
- Must have good understanding of Network Industry standards and Network Security practices.
- Ability to occasionally work during off-hours and weekends.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) fluently in English.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH FOR CONSIDERATION
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.