Strategic Channel Manager
Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas /
Sales / Business Development – Channel /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Channel Manager – South Central US
The goal of this role is to drive programs, that entice regional partners to drive repeatable and incremental business through Talend’s partners ecosystem. This person is responsible for the Central regional SI’s and VAR’s. This includes maintaining executive relationships, articulating joint value propositions, and developing demand generation programs and executing on a go to market plan. Go to market plan will include pipeline development programs, targeted account plans and resource training programs. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of skills and experience in GTM as well as demand generation programs and be able to hold partners accountable to the defined programs. You will have responsibilities with our partners and your assigned sales region to drive business with partners.
- · Located in Dallas
- · Ability & drive to hit quarterly and annual quota
- · Team player with consistent success in cross functional organization structures with Focus on Sales and Marketing
- · Passion for Sales and Technology
- · Ability to execute on defined strategy and capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- · Capable of building and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives in Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Support and Finance
- · Proficient in developing and executing jointly committed business and marketing plans focused on the region
- · Must have interacted collaboratively with partner and be able to hold them accountable
- · Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- · Understanding of the data and application integration markets, current market trends, and industry players
- · Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growing dynamic company
- · Up to 35% travel required with territory
- · Bachelor’s degree and other significant business experience
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.