Information Technology – IT Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is hiring a Network Engineer in Beijing, China to join our Global Network team. Reporting to the Network Infrastructure Manager, the main responsibilities are to ensure our core network, systems, applications are running smoothly and meets our growing needs. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-learner and team-oriented individual. As part of the global network team, you will be working in a fast paced, fun working environment to deliver a great networking experience to our users around the world and to ensure reliability and resiliency of network services.
· Design, Manage and Maintain Talend’s global corporate and datacenter networking infrastructure.
· Be a hands-on engineer with technical experience in networking, Data Center, cloud infrastructures in AWS and Azure.
· Develop automated methods to improve operational excellence and to mitigate and remediate network events.
· Work with team members to improve network systems reliability and performance.
· Create and maintain network documentation.
· Respond to network outages and monitoring system alerts and troubleshoot network related issues.
· Collaborate with Systems and InfoSec teams on security and infrastructure improvement projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 3-5 years of network engineering experience in an enterprise environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline
· Knowledge and experience in all aspects of Corporate networking and WAN architectures, including routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF.
· Experience with Firewall administration and configuration. Palo Alto Networks experience a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of VPN technologies (IPSec, SSL).
· Experience with implementing a Zero-Trust security model and cloud-based networking solutions a plus.
· High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision.
· Must have good understanding of Network Industry standards and Network Security practices.
· Ability to occasionally work during off-hours and weekends.
· Ability to communicate (written and oral) fluently in English.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.