Beijing, China /
Information Technology – IT Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend is hiring a Network Engineer in Beijing, China to join our Global Network team. Reporting to the Network Infrastructure Manager, the main responsibilities are to ensure our core network, systems, applications are running smoothly and meets our growing needs. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-learner and team-oriented individual. As part of the global network team, you will be working in a fast paced, fun working environment to deliver a great networking experience to our users around the world and to ensure reliability and resiliency of network services.
· Design, Manage and Maintain Talend’s global corporate and datacenter networking infrastructure.
· Be a hands-on engineer with technical experience in networking, Data Center, cloud infrastructures in AWS and Azure.
· Develop automated methods to improve operational excellence and to mitigate and remediate network events.
· Work with team members to improve network systems reliability and performance.
· Create and maintain network documentation.
· Respond to network outages and monitoring system alerts and troubleshoot network related issues.
· Collaborate with Systems and InfoSec teams on security and infrastructure improvement projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 3-5 years of network engineering experience in an enterprise environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related discipline
· Knowledge and experience in all aspects of Corporate networking and WAN architectures, including routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF.
· Experience with Firewall administration and configuration. Palo Alto Networks experience a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of VPN technologies (IPSec, SSL).
· Experience with implementing a Zero-Trust security model and cloud-based networking solutions a plus.
· High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision.
· Must have good understanding of Network Industry standards and Network Security practices.
· Ability to occasionally work during off-hours and weekends.
· Ability to communicate (written and oral) fluently in English.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.