Technical Support Engineer France
Customer Success – Customer Support
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
We are looking for an technically accomplished and professionally experienced Support Engineer to join us at our office in Suresnes Paris. To work on support queries, escalations, and ensure that our customer receive the very best support with our products and services.
What we hope to see from you:
- You will have experience of handling multiple cases and tickets per day or per week, but you are able to give the customer the level of duty and care they need - all of our customers are important and their success is paramount.
- You will be adept at dealing with customers in different countries, geographies and situations, and take personal pride from turning a customer problem into a positive solution.
- You will be well versed with not just theory but delivery- actual Database install and configuration; Operating systems, Networks and Web services. You can reproduce issues and find solutions.
- You will be experienced coordinating across departments in a matrix organisation driving support cases to resolution.
- Proven strong communication skill and a spirit of camaraderie amongst your team - we succeed and win as a team
- You love to learn; you not only have strong knowledge of the tech but also love to keep up to date with the latest trends and methodologies. You own the latest releases and make it your job to be an authority on them.
- Have demonstrated experience using trace analysis, debugging, and source code to find workarounds and reproduce product issues.
- Experience handling customers and support queries in both English and French, with language ability in both to business professional level.
The tech side - Proven, hands-on technical support experience utilising:
- A range of RDBMS's - SQL is a must, and unstructured / NoSQL a plus
- Operating systems and troubleshooting them, including Windows and Linux
- Object-oriented programming, and Java is a real plus
- Knowledge of Webservices and ESB would be a real plus, as would knowledge of XML/XSD, UML, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Camel and similar.
- Jira and Salesforce also would be very handy!
What we offer you:
- Work in an international team and with the latest technologies (Cloud driven, big data, open source, Hadoop, K8s, Terraform, AWS, GCP to name a few)
- A genuine path to an exceptional career in Professional Services and Customer Success
- Top modern office with ideal location
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks and fruits
- Join a passionate international team and be part of a big adventure!
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.