People Operations Analyst - Temporary Contract
Suresnes, France /
People – HR Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
The People Operations Analyst, part of Talend’s Global People Operations team, will work to deliver an excellent employee experience while managing operations and processes. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. This position is based in France.
- Provide support and knowledge to the business throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding)
- Manage multiple shared mailboxes to respond to inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday and other systems, and escalate issues
- Participate in global project work on the enhancement of the employee lifecycle through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Support reorganisations and other large-scale projects that require HR data reports and updates
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, and other teams (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Finance, Benefits, Payroll, People Systems)
- Input data into Workday and oversee audits to verify data discrepancies between systems
- Provide tier one benefits support to employees and be the primary contact for enrolments. Initiate benefits enrolment for the new hires.
- Act as the primary point of contact for immigration for managers, employees and outside legal counsel
- Generate employment verification letters and invitation letters for travellers.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilising company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Partner with Legal and Internal Audit to ensure that Talend data is protected and documented controls are being followed
- Other job duties as assigned
- Facilities management including lease renewal and vendor management of cleaning service
- Ordering of the office and pantry supplies
- 3 years of People Operations / Human Resources experience
- Proven project management capabilities
- Experience with complete employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with regulations and the HR landscape in the region
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask accordingly across multiple projects with little direction
- Strong business insight and judgement, team orientation, and collaborative style
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing business needs
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to follow-up and follow through on all tasks
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel (Pivots, VLookups, Charts/graphs) and ability to tell a story with data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.