Senior Professional Services Consultant
Professional Services – Professional Services
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Senior Consultant, Professional Services
Talend is a next generation leader in big data and cloud integration solutions. By simplifying big data integrations, Talend enables companies to act with insight based on accurate, real-time information about their business, customers, and industry. Talend’s innovative open source solutions quickly and efficiently collect, prepare and combine data from a wide variety of sources allowing companies to optimize it for virtually any aspect of their business.
As part of our Professional Services team, you will:
- Design, plan, Installation and configuration Talend software;
- Working on client sites, provide the highest level of knowledge transfer and guidance on Talend solution deployment and implementation lifecycle;
- Promote the best use of Talend Technologies and Solutions, Best Practice and Methodologies on all Talend Engagements;
- Technical Account Management;
- When required to support Pre-sales: conduct PoCs, support proposal development;
- Adhere to internal processes including knowledge share, community contribution, documentation, solution development initiatives;
- Identify potential Talend software opportunities with customers and share with the relevant field representative
Desired Background & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Data Integration, Data Quality and MDM or similar technologies;
- Working knowledge of SQL, Data Modelling, XML;
- 5+ year experience with RDBMS;
- 5+ years data management software solution development/deployment consulting experience;
- An understanding of current trends in Data Integration, Data Quality and/or Master Data Management / Reference Data Management, Big Data technologies;
- Experience in performing Technical Project Leadership or Management roles will be a distinct advantage;
- Working Knowledge of Java is desirable.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.