Product Managers – Product Managers
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is looking for an analytical and experienced product manager to add to our team in our Philadelphia office. As a PM at Talend, you will work alongside other skilled product managers, engineers, and product design and documentation leads. You’ll help identify the most impactful customer problems, figure out the best ways to solve them with our product and bring them to market. You’ll also work with our partners to help shape our product in ways that help our mutual customers get the most out of Stitch.
- Get deep in the weeds with our product -understand it inside and out, how our customers use it, and how we do (or don’t) solve their challenges
- Work across the entire team to source, vet and prioritize ideas and solutions
- Track and analyze key metrics for the product and the business and identify ways to improve them
- Gather feedback from customers and design and run experiments to help decide between different product paths
- Synthesize feedback from customers, the market and our team
- Own an area of the product and help shape the roadmap.
- Work with our amazing engineering team to plan, build and deploy product features
- Define and measure the impact of what we build
- Help communicate across the company what we are doing and why.Work with our sales, growth and support teams to coordinate product launches and support our customer base
- You’ve shipped great software in the past know how to take an idea from validation all the way through delivery
- You are great at communicating in a range of different situations. Whether pitching the team on a new product direction to getting into the details of a feature with the engineering team, you take time to deeply explain fundamental (and technical) reasons behind your decisions
- You understand technical concepts well enough to quickly scope things independently before getting an engineer's opinion and can hold your own in engineering conversations
- You have a firm grasp of how to gather and interpret data to help influence how you approach product decision
- You have at least 2-5 years of product management experience
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.