Beijing, China /
Engineering / R&D – Development /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
· Bachelor’s degree and graduate in Computer Science (or a related technical field), from a regular Chinese university or college.
· 3+ years of java development experience.
· Knowledge of open source project / helped provided on open source projects would be a plus.
· CET 4 English level, be good at reading and writing in English, good conversational English is an advantage.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
· Skilled at java development
· Be familiar with Git using ,knowledge /experience of GIT API development would be a plus
· Be familiar with Maven /Artifactory
· Accomplish the assigned development tasks individually, can solve some hard technology issue via individual researches.
· Develop new features for Talend product and fix existing bugs ,mostly with Java
· Check / answer Talend product related questions from customers /community /QA etc.
· Help the team like codes review/quality improve.
· Take partial responsibility for the product release.
· 1year + Eclipse RCP knowledge-Eclipse plugin development /swt/JFace/EMF/GEF/GMF or at least OSGI / plugins development experience.
· Big data related skills would be a plus
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.