Global Head of Product
Redwood City, California /
Product Managers – Product Managers /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Talend is seeking a strategic and innovative Global Head of Product who will be responsible for setting the vision, building, and evolving our best-in class products. Evangelizing, storytelling and energizing the company, customers and analysts with a real passion for product and design, you will ensure the alignment of senior leaders across engineering, product marketing, Go-To-Market and customer success to deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers in a multi-platform, cloud environment. You will have a demonstrated passion for listening to customers and delivering cutting-edge products to market with compelling business value that drive revenue growth. Finally, and most importantly, you are a people leader who sets clear goals and enables teamwork and cross-functional collaboration to solve difficult problems before our customers even see them. You will help establish a culture of innovation where team members are empowered to do the best work of their career.
This role is critical to shaping the future direction of Talend’s industry leading technology and directly aligns to the highest priority company-wide growth objectives.
This position will be based in France or the U.S., but can be remote; you will roll up to the Chief Technology Officer. Some global travel required.
LET’S BUILD PRODUCTS THAT MATTER AND DELIGHT OUR CUSTOMERS
As head of Product Management, you will be responsible for defining and executing on all aspects of the product management strategy from inception to delivery for all product lines in the Talend portfolio.
WE’RE INTERESTED IF YOU HAVE:
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in product management, of which 5 years has been spent leading a large product team, preferably at a B2B SaaS company.
- Direct experience with data infrastructure software or infrastructure software is desired as is experience with products offered both via SaaS and self-service.
- Creative, strategic, innovative and not afraid to take chances, with a strong ability to execute and deliver bottom line results.
- Experience in engaging and evangelizing product and domain areas with external customers, analysts and partners in large forums.
- Experience of growth, transition and innovation within a mid to large size organization
- Comfortable working in a distributed, global team with the ability to foster a culture of innovation and collaboration with all parties while creating an environment of continuous improvement.
- Curiosity and an open mind together with empathy, transparency, and a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. An accomplished presenter who can successfully articulate the vision, product and strategy, as well as the critical issues and priorities.
- You should have strong leadership skills, collaboration skills, vision, design, marketing and evangelising skills.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.