Frontend Developer JS
Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Development /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend is hiring a Frontend Developer for its Data Catalog team based in Nantes, France.
The Data Catalog team is a central part of Talend Cloud, the services and modules developed by the team are used in all Talend applications. In addition to this structuring role, the team is in charge of developing the Data Inventory application.
· Contribute to Data Inventory interfaces to provide the best possible user experience
· Contribute to Talend user interface shared libraries:
· Participate in the design and construction of the product
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge on HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience on React, Angular or Vue a nice to have
- Good knowledge and understanding of REST based services
- Strong willingness to contribute to agile processes and design phases within the team
- Experience with working in Scrum/Kanban framework
- Professional English (written and spoken communication)
- Nice to have:
- Fluent French
- Redux / Redux saga
- NPM / YARN / Webpack / Jest / Enzyme
- Web accessibility
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.