Senior Field Marketing Manager - ANZ
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Are you ready to join the team that sets the bar for revolutionizing how business is done?
Talend is hiring a proactive, collaborative, results-oriented Field Marketing Manager to help grow our business in ANZ.
In this Sydney based role, you'll have a direct interaction and impact on the success of our Field Sales organization, driving marketing efforts to increase pipeline and penetration for the ANZ region.
This is a great opportunity for a fast-paced, self-directed Marketer who thrives on planning and executing a creative mix of marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and contribute to pipeline for the selling teams.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Plan, organize and execute regional marketing programs to meet and exceed marketing and sales targets
- Work closely with Sales leader and team to align marketing programs to business and sales objectives and priorities, and ensure all sales targets are met
- Build and execute programs across a wide mix of marketing tactics to generate demand
- Develop account-based marketing (ABM) program strategy to increase account engagement and drive adoption
- Drive joint marketing plan with channel partners (technology alliance, VAR, GSI) and align plans with Channel Managers
- Partner with the SDR team to ensure leads are followed up on a timely fashion
- Collaborate with analyst relations, PR, social media, online marketing, sales and marketing operations, partner, enablement and product marketing in the development and execution of marketing programs
- Track program results, measure program success and reporting metrics via sales and marketing automation systems
- Adopt a data driven approach in the management of marketing programs
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with Sales, to share results and recommended follow-up actions
- Manage budget and vendors and be accountable for ROI of marketing programs
A Little About You:
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in high tech, specifically with a background in Field Marketing
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management; previous sales experience would be a huge plus
- Experience in partner marketing and ABM are highly desirable
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- A strong multi-tasker, ability to manage multiple programs with seamless execution
- Hands on experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua)
- Travel 20-30% within region and occasionally across United States; ability to travel internationally 1-2 times a year
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.