Redwood City, CA
People – Administration
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend Executive Assistant Team
At Talend, the Executive Assistant team provides proactive and energetic support to different levels of executives by independently handling crucial administrative tasks to contribute to the overall successful day to day operations of the department. This position requires a genuine passion for providing highly quality support with a “no task is too big or too small” approach. With superior judgement to make high-quality decisions, this individual is forward thinking, takes initiative and delivers results with poise and professionalism while working closely with executives, Talend team members, as well as external partners. Consequently, success in this role requires the drive to get to know the business of Talend and the departments you support, as well as skill at forging relationships with stakeholders within the department and in other Talend departments to achieve results quickly and effectively.
Your role at Talend as an Executive Assistant reporting to a C-Level executive or SVP/VP, you will provide general support and guidance to multiple executives (normally up to 3):
- Manages and organizes complex and demanding Microsoft Outlook calendars by actively responding to meeting requests, coordinating with other executives (or their Executive Assistants) involved in senior-level meetings to achieve alignment of complex leadership schedules, and promptly engaging directly with the Executive when questions arise that require their input.
- Coordinates logistics for a variety of meetings, including arranging catering, securing conference space, and communicating with attendees.
- Manages domestic and international travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, security, visas and other travel documentation.
- Process expense reports and review/approve others expense reports with strong knowledge of T&E policies to ensure compliance.
- Assists with the onboarding of new team members by ensuring they are enabled with required set-up, supplies, and resources.
- Compiles special reports, organizes data, and creates presentations as needed.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Partners with other Talend Executive Assistants to provide additional support or back-up when needed
- Represents the Executive at all times with poised and highly professional written and verbal communication, both internally and externally.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5-7+ years of Executive Assistant work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Slack is a plus!
- Heavy calendar management experience.
- Experience booking international and domestic travel.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, communicates effectively by actively listening, checking for understanding, adjusting communication content and style to meet diverse stakeholders, and providing timely, helpful information to others.
- Highly collaborative style. Willingness and demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, across an organization with multiple locations.
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Possesses a customer service focus and attitude, with a genuine passion for anticipating needs and providing support that exceeds expectations.
- Cares about executing with excellence and takes ownership of outcome of work.
- Handles highly confidential and/or sensitive matters with discretion and tact, observing and honoring confidentiality when appropriate.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.