Marketing Operations Associate - Marketo
Marketing – Marketing Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Marketing Operations Associate is part of the Marketing Operations department and directly reports to the Global Marketing Manager.
This is a hands-on role which will play an integral part in building operational structure of programs in Marketo, help maintain data integrity, and overall support for Talend teams.
- Develop/maintain templates in Marketo to streamline the work and ensure best practices are being used
- Build, review and test existing marketing programs to optimize workflow, tracking, data
- Support the Demand Generation teams worldwide with any requirements they may have with regional programs
- Seek out industry best practices and incorporate relevant ideas
- Partner with all teams across the company to improve data management and cross-functional work processes and ensure alignment and execution of all objectives
- Work with Marketing Analysts to develop and maintain reports and dashboards to provide detailed tracking of Marketing programs across various channels as well as measure, monitor, and optimize the funnel
- Proactively communicate insights and results out to key stakeholders in the organization
- Partner with teams on lead management process, development and execution of lead nurturing, scoring and routing
- Work with team to ensure data integrity, cleanliness, normalization, and completeness for all leads brought in
- Work with Global Marketing Campaigns team to develop A/B testing criteria and maintain a testing schedule to optimize campaigns
- Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, data hygiene and best practices
- 3-5 years of experience working in a B2B marketing or sales environment (preferred)
- Experience working with Marketo, or other marketing automation tool a plus with a willingness to become Marketo certified within 1 year of start date
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM (preferred)
- Experience with data-input, data-cleansing and data-maintenance including best practices and ways to improve data quality
- Experience with reporting in Marketo and Tableau (preferred)
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a drive and desire to succeed
- Strongly detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Very self-motivated as direct manager is in USA
- Open to frequent extended travel for training
- Able to work as part of the team or on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with confidence in dealing with people of all levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Although the role can be based anywhere in the US, it is preferred that the candidate be based in either Redwood City, Dallas, Minneapolis or Philadelphia.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.