Interactive Brokers /
About the Role:
Interactive Brokers Group is one of the world's largest trading platform provider for brokers. They have been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and they pride themselves on being a technology company.
- Components design/implementation in Java for Android and Kotlin
- Follow specification closely in a time sensitive environment and at the same time provide constructive feedback that improves overall quality.
- Utilize best practices and Android Studio to rapidly debug applications, fix performance bottlenecks, and improve customer experience.
- Employ techniques and design patterns to create well structured, efficient and maintainable code.
- Strong Java Skills
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/ a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android.
- Should be comfortable working in a team reviewing code from other developers, and providing guidance and mentoring when appropriate
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses and stock grants
- Daily company paid lunch
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
- Team outings and dinners
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities