San Francisco, CA /
About Us: TalentWall is a first of its kind Hiring Management Platform. Integrating with your ATS to bring efficiency, predictability, and easy access to data across your whole recruiting function. Our visual candidate management and beautiful, automated analytics dashboards are revolutionizing hiring practices. We’re helping some of the fastest growing companies in the world, including Stripe, Miro, Roblox, Discord, GoDaddy, Cloudflare, and Better.com, save time and hire smarter.
We are a team of 13, venture backed, capital efficient, and fully remote.
Who We Are Looking For: As our second sales hire you will help us build a scalable & repeating sales process. Our emphasis is less on previous experience and more on your raw ability to excel in the areas listed below and your appetite for continuous growth & improvement.
- 2+ Years of SaaS sales experience (REQUIRED)
- You love becoming a product and domain expert. You sell consultative and teach prospects something at every touch point.
- You pay a lot of attention to detail. You take pride in a clean sales pipeline. You obsess over sending perfect follow up emails on time.
- You move fast. You constantly find areas of improvement. You leverage tools/technology to allow our sales team to scale well.
- You love building a sales process from the ground up.
- You are not only excited about closing deals, but also putting a repeatable process in place that will allow our go-to-market team to excel in future.
- You treat sales as a listening exercise and continuously bring learnings about the market, our product, industry trends, etc. back to the overall company.
- You are analytical and good with numbers, you can model out scenarios without requiring the help of an analyst.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Vacation and Parental Leave
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Remote work (United States)
While the above qualifications are a good starting point, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for an extraordinary team. More than the qualifications listed on your resume, we believe that the ideal candidate is excited to join a fully remote team that's working to revolutionize hiring. We want you to love what you do and who you work for, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed above.