Sales Development Representative
About Us: TalentWall is a first of its kind Hiring Management Platform. Integrating with your ATS to bring efficiency, predictability, and easy access to data across your whole recruiting function. Our visual candidate management and beautiful, automated analytics dashboards are revolutionizing hiring practices. We’re helping some of the fastest growing companies in the world, including Stripe, Miro, Roblox, Discord, GoDaddy, Cloudflare, and Better.com, save time and hire smarter.
We are a team of 13, venture backed, capital efficient, and fully remote.
Who We Are Looking For: TalentWall is looking for a self driven individual who will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and drive revenue through generating sales opportunities in a team-focused environment. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers. We have a strong focus on optimization and welcome new ideas on how to improve our lead generation process.
- 1+ years professional experience as an SDR, ideally for a SaaS based company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with time management and organizational skills
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing, a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM, a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Vacation and Parental Leave
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Remote work (United States)
While the above qualifications are a good starting point, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for an extraordinary team. As well as the qualifications listed on your resume, we believe that the ideal candidate is excited to join a fully remote team that's working to revolutionize hiring. We want you to love what you do and who you work for, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed above.