Senior Product Manager
About Us: TalentWall is a first of its kind Hiring Management Platform. Integrating with your ATS to bring efficiency, predictability, and easy access to data across your whole recruiting function. Our visual candidate management and beautiful, automated analytics dashboards are revolutionizing hiring practices. We’re helping some of the fastest growing companies in the world, including Stripe, Miro, Roblox, Discord, GoDaddy, Cloudflare, and Better.com, save time and hire smarter.
We are a team of 13, venture backed, capital efficient, and fully remote.
Who We Are Looking For: We are looking to add the first product manager to our team. This individual should be excited to help us build a product that our customers L♡VE!
If you have a passion for building beautiful products where there's a high element of data visualization and emphasis on UX, and you've built product(s) at other scaling startups, this could be a match!
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working at an early stage startup as a founding product team member
- Willing to think strategically about the direction of our product BUT ALSO roll up your sleeves and do the work
- It's a plus if you have previous experience leading a data visualization product or a product with a data visualization component
- This role will be HIGHLY customer focused, the ideal candidate will feel comfortable interacting with our customers regularly
- UI/UX experience is a plus
- Generous Vacation and Parental Leave
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Remote work (United States)
While the above qualifications are a good starting point, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for an extraordinary team. More than the qualifications listed on your resume, we believe that the ideal candidate is excited to join a fully remote team that's working to revolutionize hiring. We want you to love what you do and who you work for, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed above.