Director, Supply Chain Planning
Supply Chain – Supply Planning
Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
WHO WE ARE
We’re Talking Rain, and we’re so much more than water. We build flavorful brands, like Sparkling Ice and Talking Rain Sparkling Waters, creating connections with every sip! Want to get to know us better? Click to learn about us and our careers. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
When it comes to success, we know we’re only as strong as our team. We empower our Rain Makers to forge the way—finding opportunity at the intersection of what they love, what we need, and where they thrive.
Right product. Right place. Right time. Our agile, efficient, committed Supply Chain team brings to life innovative solutions.
You’ll lead our team forward, managing for the outcomes we want to create by ensuring we have the right people, processes and systems in place. If you’re able to energize teams, making problems their passion, this could be the right home for you.
Reports to: Vice President, Supply Chain.
Direct Reports: Sr. Planning Manager, Inventory Control Manager
- Lead demand and supply planning cycle, collaborating with internal customers (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Finance).
- Develop business objectives that align with Talking Rain’s strategic pillars to meet the needs of our business and customers.
- Execute within or below budget, staying aligned with the Planning team and partnering closely with Finance to ensure we operate within Talking Rain’s established costing SOP’s and GAAP.
- Provide strategic planning support for key initiatives that increase efficiency and sustain company growth, focusing primarily on 6 to 12 months out.
- Develop monthly metrics to track forecast accuracy, production plan adherence, and inventory status.
- Lead through influencing, empowering your immediate team to promote a successful attitude, enable confidence in leadership, and leverage teamwork to achieve business results.
- Foster a collaborative culture of trust, accountability, and performance, coaching team members towards success for the company, the team, and themselves.
- Forge strong relationships with internal and external customers in order to facilitate more proactive, productive support.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading and developing a supply chain team focused on planning (e.g., statistic analysis, demand planning, forecasting), ideally at a CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) company.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, occasionally working evenings and weekends as needed for special assignments.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly when handling sensitive information and situations.
- You’re driven. While you’re proud of where you’ve been, you’re more concerned with where you’re going.
- Your curious mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible. You’re passionate about problems, embracing ambiguity, thinking creatively, and troubleshooting on the fly as you seek the right solution.
To help ensure a positive work environment, this role may be subject to random drug testing (including alcohol, cannabinoids, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiates, and phencyclidine).
WHAT WE OFFER
Nothing makes a great job even better than throwing in a few perks, and we want to equip our Rain Makers with everything they need to maintain their health and well being. That means things like...
Three Weeks of Vacation. And that's just to start. Spend some time with us, and you could get to six weeks!
Six Weeks of Paid Parental Leave. Moms and dads get to spend time at home bonding with their new addition (whether it arrives by birth, fostering, or adoption). We also have great short term disability coverage for birth mothers!
401k with Immediate Vesting. With matched contributions and investment customization, we'll help build a plan to reach your goals.
Gym Onsite with Free Personal Trainers. We're all about going the extra mile to keep our Rain Makers healthy and happy. We also provide reimbursements for community events and competitions like fun runs, triathlons, and cycling tours.
Snacks. Yes, we have snacks. Each building on campus is stocked with healthy snacks.
Free Parking. Whether you're driving a Prius, a Sprinter, or a minivan, we have a spot for you.
Medical/Dental/Vision. Not only we do we offer it, but our plans are excellent. Each is a PPO, and one is even free for Rain Makers!
Please note, eligibility for our full benefits package is based on an average of 30+ hours per week.