[Senior] Solutions Consultant - German & English Speaking
Professional Services /
The Activate professional services team is responsible for the execution of premium value services for the benefit of Talkwalker's customers in order to drive adoption, retention, and ultimately customer satisfaction. Our portfolio of services includes training and onboarding, platform configuration and intelligence services, as well as social insights consulting. Members of the Activate team engage in exciting projects as the company's trusted advisors in the Social Intelligence, Consumer Intelligence and Market Intelligence spaces, helping our customers drive value from their investment in our technology.
Talkwalker is a leading consumer intelligence company with over 2,500 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and actionable consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Milan, and London.
Are you passionate about driving meaningful outcomes for clients through innovative technology solutions? Join our team as a Solutions Consultant at Talkwalker, where you'll play a pivotal role in helping our customers harness the power of our Talkwalker platform. As a trusted advisor, you'll collaborate with diverse teams, deliver comprehensive onboarding experiences, provide strategic solutions, and contribute to project success. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, enjoy problem-solving, and want to be part of a collaborative team shaping the future of social media analytics, apply now and unleash your potential with us!
- Engage with customer teams to understand their goals for using Talkwalker and how the platform will fit into their daily work;
- Own and deliver a comprehensive and impactful onboarding experience for new Talkwalker customers focusing on the configuration of their platform, while partnering with CSMs and Training Consultants throughout the process;
- Support Training Consultants by providing strategic solutions to complex use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers;
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation process and provide solutions;
- Contribute to the overall project delivery of large and complex implementations;
- Provide intelligence reports to customers, working with the Talkwalker platform to answer the client’s specific business questions;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Talkwalker products, customers, and processes;
- Audit customers projects and advise on best practices;
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience both in our product and processes;
- Provide product feedback and test new beta versions of Talkwalker;
- Work in collaboration with Sales, CSM, Marketing, Partner and Product teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with diverse customer teams;
- Experience in a client-facing role, such as consulting, customer success, or sales engineering;
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer goals and translate them into practical solutions using technology platforms;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify and resolve technical issues;
- Familiarity with software implementation processes and project delivery;
- Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to generate meaningful insights for customers;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proficiency in English & German, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience with social media analytics or monitoring platforms;
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, or public relations industry;
- Understanding of data analysis methodologies and techniques;
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques;
- Experience in providing training or workshops to clients;
- Proficiency in additional languages;
- Degree or certification in a relevant field (e.g., business, marketing, computer science).
What we offer [in Germany]:
- Company bonus;
- 3 Volunteering Days per year;
- Bonus holidays;
- Employee Assistance Program.
What you can expect from the interview process:
- 1st interview with Zach, our Talent & Culture Business Partner - 30/45 minutes
- 2nd step is a take home assignment - 60 minutes
- 3rd step is the presentation of the assignment to our Team Lead - 60 minutes
- Final interview with our VP of Professional Services - 45 minutes
If you speak German fluently, but don't correspond to the rest of this job post 100%, apply anyway! We want to hear from you :)
Talkwalker is the #1 consumer intelligence company and is dedicated to helping brands close the gap between brand and consumer. Recognized by Forrester as a Leader in Consumer Intelligence and Social Listening, Talkwalker brings together market-leading social analytics and AI technology, with unstructured data expertise, and a global team of insights analysts and data storytellers.
Talkwalker enables brands to put consumers at the heart of their decision-making, empowering them to embrace smarter innovation, create more successful campaigns, and provide enhanced customer experiences. With teams around the world, Talkwalker helps over 2,500 global brands to be consumers close, and accelerate their brand growth.
Talkwalker is committed to bringing together a diverse workforce that we believe will enrich our workplace. We aim to provide employees with a safe and welcoming work environment, free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To discover more about Talkwalker, please visit www.talkwalker.com.