Customer Success Manager - Arabic Speaking - Commercial
Customer Success /
The Customer Success team is the face and voice of Talkwalker, reflecting the company's core values in its strategic collaboration with customers. The CSM’s role is to consult customers in their initial steps in onboarding and provide meaningful support thereafter. The goal is to help customers truly leverage the powerful analytics available to them in Talkwalker in order to achieve and optimize their business goals.
As part of the Customer Success Team, we believe that closing the deal is just the beginning. Our mission is to become an extension of our customer’s team and ensure that every customer recognizes the ROI of the platform. The CSM's main responsibilities include ensuring high client retention and increasing revenue through upselling and cross-selling. This is accomplished by understanding the client's industry and business needs and helping them use the Talkwalker software to execute their evolving business strategies.
Talkwalker is a leading consumer intelligence company with over 2,500 clients globally. Through our AI-powered analytics platform, we gather data from the conversations that happen around brands - online, in the media, and within companies themselves - to uncover, understand, and actionable consumer insights. We are extremely international, with headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, Milan, and London.
- Own overall relationships with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction;
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services;
- Work with customers to establish critical goals & other performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals;
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your client's needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment).
- First experience in a sales, account management or business development role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & French;
- Be detailed oriented and analytical;
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure;
- Passionate about business results and quality, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership;
- Resilience, positivity, energy, strong ability to problem solve and passion to learn;
- You are fluent in English and French.
- Industry experience preferred but not required;
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS;
- Any other language is considered as an asset.
What we offer [in Paris]:
- Bonus of 15% and monthly commissions;
- Axa insurance (health + life & disability);
- 3 Volunteering Days per year;
- 26 days of vacation + RTT + Prime congé + bonus holidays;
- Lunch vouchers;
- Pass Navigo;
- Employee Assistance Program.
What you can expect from this interview process:
- 1st interview with Zach, our Talent & Culture Business Partner - 30 minutes
- 2nd interview with our Hiring Manager - 60 minutes
- 3rd interview is a case presentation with HM and CS Manager - 60 minutes
- Final interview with our CS Director - 30 minutes
If you speak Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), French and English fluently, but don't correspond to the rest of this job post 100%, apply anyway! We want to hear from you :)
Talkwalker is the #1 consumer intelligence company and is dedicated to helping brands close the gap between brand and consumer. Recognized by Forrester as a Leader in Consumer Intelligence and Social Listening, Talkwalker brings together market-leading social analytics and AI technology, with unstructured data expertise, and a global team of insights analysts and data storytellers.
Talkwalker enables brands to put consumers at the heart of their decision-making, empowering them to embrace smarter innovation, create more successful campaigns, and provide enhanced customer experiences. With teams around the world, Talkwalker helps over 2,500 global brands to be consumer close, and accelerate their brand growth.
Talkwalker is committed to bringing together a diverse workforce that we believe will enrich our workplace. We aim to provide employees with a safe and welcoming work environment, free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To discover more about Talkwalker, please visit www.talkwalker.com.