Strategic Growth Manager
Drive hyper-growth in VC-backed corporate energy trading and data platform; disrupt the archaic commodities market
London, highly competitive salary, uncapped sales commission, and equity
Tallarium is a rapidly-growing London-based capital markets/data start-up developing an AI-powered system for institutional energy trading. Currently, the bulk of the large-scale B2B derivative trading is done via 20-year-old systems like messenger chat, telephone, and Excel spreadsheets where data is siloed across teams and functions. We build front office terminals and real-time data to be a one-stop shop for all energy market data needs, hence allowing for faster, and far more accurate critical trading decisions. Working with us, you can be a part of disrupting and modernising global commodity trading.
We already provide services for trading desks at multiple Fortune 500 companies and have been working with the Super-Majors from our early days. We are currently a team of 15, with strong academic backgrounds and experience at the world’s top institutions.
Recently we received backing from two institutional VC investors and a major strategic industry player. We are transitioning to the next phase of growth and looking for exceptional people to join our team
Our priority is to build our customer user base. To help us deliver that growth, we are looking for a Growth/Partnerships Manager who will help identify and close new partnership relationships and grow our enterprise accounts. This hire will be instrumental in us delivering our ambitious sales targets. This person will work with the rest of the sales team, learning about Tallarium's products, our sector, and our clients. They will become an expert and will be able to hold their own in conversations with traders and senior teams around the world.
- Working with Tallarium's leadership team to define our sales strategy, especially focussed on partnerships and 3rd party corporate resellers;
- Locating and initiating new partnership relationships with the largest and most impactful organisations in the sector; including data vendors, consultancies, exchanges, etc.;
- Creating & negotiating structure for the partnership deals and ensuring terms that are in line with our business objectives and strategy;
- Maintaining & deepening relations with new & existing partners to ensure effective marketing and reselling of Tallarium's products;
- Leverage partner relations to gather product feedback for our Product development efforts;
- Develop & maintain metrics to measure ROI from partnership efforts and support business-wide data-driven approach;
- Work with sales team to provide feedback, mentorship and advice on partner selling;
- 3-6 years of financial services experience (especially startups/small teams in big cos working on startup initiatives)
- Excellent problem-solving skills with highly structured thinking
- A "go-getter" with a proven track of "greenfield" business development and establishment of new business initiatives
- Track record of success in sourcing new partners, developing long term relations and forging deals with those; ideally proven by quantifiable revenues above targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively;
- Excellent research, planning and organisation skills;
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company;
- Huge potential for personal success, with commission-based sales targets, a strong product, multiple partnership routes, and a ready market;
- Potential for career growth in the role as Tallarium grows;
If helping us grow, partnering with some of the largest names in the energy commodities market sounds interesting, then we want to hear from you!