Account Manager and Enterprise Sales
Drive hyper-growth in VC-backed corporate energy trading and data platform; disrupt the archaic commodities market London, highly competitive salary, uncapped sales commission, and equity
Tallarium is a rapidly-growing London-based capital markets/data start-up developing an AI-powered system for institutional energy trading. Currently, the bulk of the large-scale B2B derivative trading is done via 20-year-old systems like messenger chat, telephone, and Excel spreadsheets where data is siloed across teams and functions. We build front office terminals and real-time data products. Our product provides a one-stop-shop for all energy market data needs, hence allowing for faster, and far more accurate critical trading decisions. Working with us, you can be a part of disrupting and modernising global commodity trading.
We already provide services for trading desks at multiple Fortune 500 companies and have been working with the Super-Majors from our early days. We are currently a team of 15, with strong academic backgrounds and experience at the world’s top institutions.
Recently we received backing from two institutional VC investors and a major strategic industry player. We are transitioning to the next phase of growth and looking for exceptional people to join our team
Our priority is to build our customer user base. To help us deliver that growth, we are looking for an Account Manager who will help us grow our enterprise accounts, and will therefore be instrumental in us delivering our ambitious sales targets. This person will work with the rest of the sales team, learning about Tallarium's products, our sector, and our clients. They will become an expert and will be able to hold their own in conversations with traders and senior teams around the world.
- Engage directly with decision-makers in some of the largest businesses in Europe and across the world, strategically solving their biggest problems;
- Develop the relationships & locate new opportunities with our current portfolio of clients
- Nurture a pipeline of growth prospects across our enterprise accounts;
- Closely work with some of the biggest players in the energy market to jointly develop business propositions and scope suitable high-value solutions;
- Through strategic client conversations you will help to provide product direction and feedback to our development teams and help drive the modernisation of the energy market;
- Apply data-driven sales process supported by organized CRM records to drive sales improvements and increase your revenue impact;
- Experience in managing & closing $80-300k enterprise deals with multiple stakeholders;
- Exceptional problem solving;
- Experience developing & executing Tier 1 account sales strategy & upselling;
- Successful track record of double-digit account growth;
- Solid background in the information and financial data market (or capacity to pick up industry specifics in a very short time);
- Startup experience or evidence of ability to work in a small team with little structure;
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company;
- Huge potential for personal success, with commission-based sales targets, a strong product, and a ready market;
- Potential for career growth in the role;
If helping us grow, selling to some of the largest names in the energy commodities market sounds interesting, then we want to hear from you!