Get great senior exposure while supporting the operations of a VC-backed, AI-powered startup, disrupting the archaic commodities market
London, competitive salary and equity
The $5tn financial energy market critically impacts everyone on this planet. Yet, despite its crucial importance, the technology it uses is lagging behind other financial markets, with legacy processes & systems (namely, email, excel, webchat and phone) underpinning over 90% of all energy market activities.
At Tallarium we are solving this problem, transforming how global markets are traded and how companies operate on a day to day basis. Our market-leading solution (analogous to Bloomberg in the bond & equity market) uses AI and cutting-edge data science to provide the largest Fortune 500 companies with 360-degree transparency and insights for critical business & risk decisions. In doing so, we help optimize global energy flows and direct supplies to where consumers need them most.
We are backed by top fintech VCs and supported by an exceptional board of advisors, including 4 “unicorn builders”. We have a 15 person team with exceptional energy and trading market knowledge; Oxford, Cambridge, and Imperial backgrounds; and experiences at the world’s top institutions. Having more than doubled our revenue in the past year, we are now transitioning to the next phase of growth and need someone to support our internal operations as we scale.
This role will be instrumental in allowing our company to scale: providing organisational support; helping us hire brilliant people; supporting our business operations; and planning team events. You will work directly with the company's leadership on a daily basis, touching all parts of the business and becoming a key part of our success
- Supporting internal business functions in day to day operations, including HR, finance & accounting, and legal;
- Taking a lead role in planning and running company events;
- Helping to drive our recruitment: searching out great candidates, coordinating interviews, advertising roles, liaising with external recruiters, and supporting new starters;
- Helping to manage our internal company meetings and communication;
- Providing organisational support to the business leadership;
- ±1-4 years of professional experience (preferably in a startup operations role);
- Great time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written);
- A goal-orientated approach to work;
- The ability to handle multiple priorities across a range of roles;
- The self-motivation and perseverance to deliver in a small team;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills to find creative ways to solve problems and improve the business
- Ambition to grow your skills as the company grows
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company;
- Huge potential for career growth, joining at an early stage with a role that touches all aspects of the company;
If working in a small, scaling company excites you, and if you have the ambition to grow in your role, we want to hear from you!