Senior Paid Media Specialist
Scottsdale, AZ /
Paid Media /
Hello from Tallwave. We’re a customer experience design company partnering with change agents at the world’s most ambitious companies to create the experiences of the future. This includes developing new products, services, and business models that deliver amazing value and sustainable growth for their customers and employees.
Our Paid Media team is essential to the overall strategy, planning and campaign execution for our clients. We’re looking for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to lead these efforts through collaboration with internal and external teams to deliver the best media solutions and strategies. An experienced, self-driven Paid Media professional is essential to success in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, execute, and optimize paid media campaigns from conception to launch.
- Manage paid search, paid social media and programmatic advertising campaigns through a variety of platforms, such as Google & Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), media partner management, etc.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance and regular campaign reporting.
- Attend client calls to discuss and inform campaign strategy, performance and ongoing recommendations.
- On an ongoing basis, measure, evaluate and analyze paid media campaign performance trends to determine campaign success and inform ongoing recommendations
- Manage and pace campaign budgets on a routine basis to ensure efficient delivery of advertising spend and to ensure clients are pacing towards campaign objectives
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization in an effort to create more collaboration and integration.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Have experience creating and distributing campaign reporting
- Possess knowledge of client services, advertising operations, and ad serving.
- Seek out, encourage, and foster the best ideas from others around them.
- Have the ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through completion.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to manage a high-volume workload under strict deadlines
- Have experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Demand Side Platforms.
- Have experience in Google Analytics.
- Have experience in Excel, using formulas.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or technology fields preferred.
- 3+ years of digital media experience including paid search, paid social media and programmatic display advertising.
The culture and perks of being a Tallwaver:
- We embrace a maverick attitude. We’re willing to challenge convention and think beyond the ask.
- We are committed to relentless pursuit. We’re curious with a focus on personal growth.
- We value selfless teamwork, demonstrating strong leadership qualities with a knack for collaboration.
- We are thoughtfully rigorous, have a strong work ethic and have strong attention to details.
- We stop to celebrate. Through our “Cheers for Peers” happy hours, values-based awards during All Hands Meetings and on-the-fly high fives, we recognize the contributions of individuals and teams throughout Tallwave.
- We are a learning organization. From formal learning programs to our monthly catered “Lunch & Discuss” sessions, we are committed to continuous learning and growth as a team.
- We offer comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) plans.
- We provide employer-paid short-term disability and long-term disability plans and life insurance.
- We’re more concerned about how we work than where we work. We offer remote work and office hours flexibility as needed.
- We trust our team. Our unlimited PTO policy allows you to refresh, rejuvenate and attend to personal matters as needed.
- We are surrounded by badass talent and clients. Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired, Product Hunt, and more.
Job may require sitting for long periods of time and minimal if any, lifting. Travel may be required.
Tallwave is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.