Paid Media Manager
Scottsdale, AZ /
Paid Media /
Hello from Tallwave. We’re a customer experience design company partnering with change agents at the world’s most ambitious companies to create the experiences of the future. This includes developing new products, services, and business models that deliver amazing value and sustainable growth for their customers and employees.
Our Paid Media team is essential to the overall strategy, planning and campaign execution for our clients. The Paid Media Manager will work closely with the Director of Paid Media to manage the team and will also support the overarching departmental staffing, resourcing and management needs. An experienced, self-driven Paid Media professional is essential to success in this role.
The successful Tallwave Paid Media Manager candidate will:
- Be able to supervise and provide support on all aspects of paid media campaigns including planning, deliverables and project documentation
- Be able to regularly communicate client status and client health to team members with specific emphasis on hour reports, risks and upcoming deliverables.
- Guide media campaigns from planning to deployment to optimization with a focus on top line goals including: client satisfaction, creative and technical success, quality, on-time delivery and profitability
- Have the ability to proactively communicate with the internal paid media team and perform routine check-ins on client deliverables, internal allocation and account coverage needs.
- Have the ability to monitor client retainer budgets closely and regularly shift internal resources or create operational efficiencies to protect agency investment.
- Ability to adapt or create standard operating processes, coach the paid media team on new process and ensure that each team member is following established processes to create a consistent employee and client experience
- Have strong leadership qualities, and previous management experience with a team of three or more employees.
The ideal Tallwave Paid Media Manager candidate will have:
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or technology fields preferred.
- Excellence in all paid media platforms including Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social media platforms, Google Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Excellence in building relationships and working with various managed media partners
- Excellence in various reporting platforms including Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, Excel and Excel formulas
- 5+ years of hands-on paid media experience including execution of paid search, paid social advertising and programmatic display
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience leading and managing paid media teams of three or more members
Employees operate in a professional office environment and routinely use standard office equipment like computers, telephones, and teleconferencing equipment. We have an open floorplan — so you can easily communicate with everyone around you. No cubicles at Tallwave. Our office is a social environment, Just watch out for flying nerf darts.
This job may require sitting for long periods of time, and minimal (if any) lifting. Travel will probably be required.
Tallwave is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.