Paid Media Strategist
Scottsdale, AZ /
Paid Media /
Hello from Tallwave. We’re a customer experience design company partnering with change agents at the world’s most ambitious companies to create the experiences of the future. This includes developing new products, services, and business models that deliver amazing value and sustainable growth for their customers and employees.
Our Paid Media team is essential to the overall strategy, planning and campaign execution for our clients. The Paid Media Strategist will lead these efforts through collaboration with internal and external teams to deliver the best media solutions and strategies. An experienced, self-driven Paid Media professional is essential to success in this role.
The successful Tallwave Paid Media Strategist candidate will:
- Lead media strategy, planning and campaign creation efforts for paid search, social and programmatic campaigns.
- Conceptualize, present and accountable to the execution of large-impact media plans that map to the media strategy and manage executions.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of clients’ goals and business objectives and how paid media supports them in reaching their goals
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to implement new campaigns and strategies to scale current campaigns into new areas of opportunity (upsells).
- Work closely with the new business development team to prospect new clients, develop approaches to securing new business and presenting to prospective clients.
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising platforms, demand-side platforms and experience working with managed-media partners.
- Ability to effectively present to clients in person or via conference call.
- Act as the subject matter expert for clients as well as internal teams.
- Provide guidance, support and training to junior Paid Media team members.
- Coordinate, plan and deliver QBRs and other performance data for clients.
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
The ideal Tallwave Paid Media Strategist candidate will have:
- Excellence in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Excellence in paid social media platforms Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Excellence in Google Analytics
- Proficient in Excel and Excel formulas
- Understanding of demand-side platforms and working with managed media partners
- 3-5 years of hands-on paid media experience including execution of paid search, paid social advertising and programmatic display
Employees operate in a professional office environment and routinely use standard office equipment like computers, telephones, and teleconferencing equipment. We have an open floorplan — so you can easily communicate with everyone around you. No cubicles at Tallwave. Our office is a social environment, Just watch out for flying nerf darts.
This job may require sitting for long periods of time, and minimal (if any) lifting. Travel will probably be required.
Tallwave is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.