Consultant - DFW
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX /
Client & Consultative Services /
Tallwave is growing and in need of an experienced Consultant with a passion for working directly with clients. The Consultant at Tallwave will not only help manage the day-to-day client growth responsibilities but will help build and guide innovative strategies for this Customer Experience and Design Company. The successful candidate for this role is willing to break the traditional mold and help create something totally new! Excited? Keep reading...
The Consultant will:
- Design and develop recommendations for long-term transformation programs.
- Identify improvements to core clients’ processes and support them with in-depth recommendations.
- Develop experimental approaches and tools to improve upon our consulting service offerings.
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Partner with the Insights and Planning team to understand research available which is relevant to the client's vertical and issues.
- Conduct interviews and focus groups and/or guide vendors to facilitate on behalf of Tallwave.
- Summarize data and facts and deduce logical conclusions that are validated with data.
- Have a strong financial and operational acumen.
- Have strong business analytical skills and ability to challenge a business case/best practice.
- Generate new ideas to grow the business with a clear business (e.g., training, know-how, tools, frameworks, methodologies).
A Successful Consultant will:
- Manage the above duties with curiosity, creativity, & innovation.
- Seek to get the best ideas and input from team members through productive feedback.
- Identify trends and thought leadership topics that would benefit the Tallwave marketing team, specifically monitoring trends in the verticals for assigned clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge in strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in an account management, project management, or consulting role.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience within digital marketing and/or product development.
- Experience working with national or regional brands.
- Experience working within agency and consulting firms.
Why You Should Join Tallwave:
- Trust. Tallwave trusts its employees and believes that they will do good work.
- We foster empathy and compassion for each other and our clients. This can be hard, but it is worth it.
- You will work with a diverse set of coworkers.
- This position has a lot of room for career growth. We’re looking to grow leaders here.
- Recognition. We have a culture of encouraging each other, and it’s not just blowing smoke -- when someone does a good job they are recognized.
- Generous time-off policy.
- Food! Catered “Lunch & Discuss” sessions (plus more) throughout each month.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and 401(k).
- Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired, Product Hunt, and more.
- You’ll have significant control over your own destiny.
Employees operate in a professional office environment and routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, telephone, teleconferencing equipment, etc. Floor plan is open with individual workstations (not cubicles). Office is a social environment.
This job may require sitting for long periods of time, and minimal (if any) lifting. Travel will probably be required.
Tallwave is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.