Senior IT Administrator
San Francisco, CA
Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
At Tally, the Engineering Operations team builds developer productivity tools, manage public Cloud and IT systems that enable engineering and Product teams to build services and products. Our team empower Tally engineers to become more effective and productive through automation, tooling and IT systems. Come collaborate with us to make our teams even more effective at helping people achieve their financial goals.
Core Technologies: Cisco Meraki, VPN, Window/Mac provisioning and patch management tools, G-suite, Zoom, Slack, Atlassian Tools Suite
- Work closely with DevOps, Engineering, Legal and People Ops teams to continuously improve Tally’s employee experience and security
- Respond to and resolve help desk request from PC/Mac usersDebug Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket (Atlassian tools suite) Software/Hardware procurement, provisioning, patch updates and inventory management
- Establish and maintain security posture of Tally’s hardware
- Perform security scans, malware scans and access points
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot Mac, Windows, Google apps for business
- Maintain and enhance Tally’s office network and devices attached to the network
- Execute new employee onboarding and offboarding processes
In this role we value
- Prior IT member experience in an early stage startup
- Experience in performing software and patch management for IT systems, Mac and PC equipment
- Proficiency in debugging and troubleshooting PC, Mac, peripherals and IT systems
- Conduct WIFI/network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems
- Deploy VPN solutions for scale
- Create, customize and update Jira Board including Scrum and Kanban Boards and resolve any Board related issues for Jira users
- Prior IT team leadership experience a definite plusExcellent communication skills, both verbal and written skills
- Ability to thrive in a startup/fast-paced environment
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO