San Francisco, CA
At Tally, we believe in building powerful but simple products to make our users less stressed and better off financially. While being simple and seamless for the consumer, Tally is built on cutting-edge and complex technology that hasn’t been seen before. Currently at Series B with $42MM in total funding from Kleiner Perkins, Shasta Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, SVB and others, the user experience is at the core of our business and our Product and Design teams are critical to maintaining these principles as we scale.
As Tally’s Product Designer the work you do will evolve and shape the look and feel of our mobile apps and ensure a consistent experience across platforms and devices. You’ll translate business goals, product requirements, research, and testing insights into designs that improve our product. You’ll also design UI elements and interaction behavior for our mobile app to implement new or improve existing features and contribute to UI guidelines (colors, icons, typographic specs). At Tally, you’ll be able to test your design concepts by building rapid prototypes and testing them with real users.
- You have a proven track record designing beautiful and usable interfaces
- You are aware of interaction design trends, usability principles, and platform guidelines
- You’re curious and like to think outside the box
- You have a user-centric focus and proven passion for innovation
- You have an eye for detail
- You are passionate about or have experience in user research and user testing
- You’re a team player and able to work cross-functionally, particularly with product and engineering teams
- 3+ years of experience
- Please apply with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Fluent in design and prototyping techniques, principles and tools like InVision, Sketch, and Adobe Suite
- Experience in a startup or other fast-paced environment is a plus