San Francisco, CA
Finance & Credit
Tally helps people overcome credit card debt. Currently at Series B with $42MM in funding, Tally is the first automated debt manager for consumers. We help separate the burden of credit cards from the benefits, enabling people to use credit cards for their convenience and rewards without the stress of managing multiple payments or accruing unnecessary fees. Tally's vision is to automate consumers' whole financial lives, starting with America's $1 trillion credit card debt.
On Tally’s finance team, you will work directly with our Head of Finance & Operations and company executives on strategic initiatives, business planning, capital markets and liquidity planning, and investor communication. As the business approaches a new stage of growth, this role will have direct exposure to our investors and be responsible to build and manage relationships with our financial counter-parties.
- Help our finance team plan for the future of Tally by evaluating business investments, capital markets projects and partnerships, and working on overall strategic financial planning
- Work directly with Tally’s Head of Finance & Operations and CEO to set up and execute strategic plans and FP&A modeling
- Create the financial valuation of new & existing projects and investment analysis as well as driving business, transaction, and liquidity modeling
- Represent the business to Tally’s current and prospective investors
- Drive end-to-end capital markets transactions, relationship development, and deal management
In this role we value:
- At least 5 years of experience in investment banking, corporate FP&A, capital markets, or private equity investing
- Very strong financial analysis and modeling skills, with knowledge of GAAP accounting within financial service or SaaS industries
- Experience executing M&A and/or fundraising transactions
- Exceptional communication skills to present analysis and work product to the CEO, executive team, and with our investors, including building new relationships
- Work through diligence processes independently with a mind for efficiency
- Experience working in or with capital markets and asset backed securities a plus
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO