Senior Mobile Growth Manager, Paid Acquisitions
San Francisco, CA
Tally helps people overcome credit card debt. Currently at Series B with $42MM in funding, Tally is the first automated debt manager for consumers. We help separate the burden of credit cards from the benefits, enabling people to use credit cards for their convenience and rewards without the stress of managing multiple payments or accruing unnecessary fees. Tally's vision is to automate consumers' whole financial lives, starting with America's $1 trillion credit card debt.
As Tally’s Senior Mobile Growth Manager you will develop and lead Tally’s paid acquisition strategy. You’ll own paid acquisition through all mobile channels, leveraging creative and resourceful strategies for optimization and discovering interesting findings to drive product engagement. This is a senior position with broad scope and early-stage ownership, reporting directly to our Head of Growth.
- Leverage data to understand the product conversion and engagement funnel; turn data into actionable insights that influence the funnel metrics and drive sustainable growth
- Lead efforts to optimize our marketing funnel by researching and executing new test channels
- Manage large monthly paid marketing budgets to achieve ROI positive acquisition
- Look beyond the numbers to develop creative strategies
- Work cross-functionally, and sitting strategically in the middle of Product, Analytics and Growth
- Work closely with Product and Data teams to identify opportunities to educate users on our products and features
- Develop and execute “long tail” search strategies
- Craft, run and measure online marketing campaigns (including Google, Bing, Apple Search, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc.)
In this role we value:
- Hands-on experience in both mobile search and social acquisition
- Experience running search campaigns for mobile-only products
- Experience managing multiple digital marketing channels (both paid and organic) and tracking against business goals
- Familiarity with consumer-mobile industries, FinTech apps a plus
- Strong familiarity with SQL or similar tool BS/BA Required
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO