User Success Associate
San Francisco, CA
Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
Tally is building a complex product that connects a simple and delightful mobile experience through cutting-edge backend technology to an archaic financial system. Your work will have a significant impact in the company's bottom line, while improving the lives of our users in an immediate and tangible way. There are a ton of interesting challenges ahead.
- You have worked with customers before and you thrive on empathy and problem-solving.
- You have developed strategies for customer support and have executed those plans to improve your users' experiences.
- You communicate clearly and resolve difficult problems creatively and easily.
- Your friends come to you before they call tech support.
- You keep tabs on user feedback and provide meaningful recommendations to product and engineering teams to improve the product experience.
- You are excited about building processes from scratch and optimizing them as we are learning how to best support our customer base.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, ideally at a consumer mobile product and/or a financial services company.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO