San Francisco, CA
Finance & Credit
Tally helps people overcome credit card debt. Currently at Series B with $42MM in funding, Tally is the first automated debt manager for consumers. We help separate the burden of credit cards from the benefits, enabling people to use credit cards for their convenience and rewards without the stress of managing multiple payments or accruing unnecessary fees. Tally's vision is to automate consumers' whole financial lives, starting with America's $1 trillion credit card debt.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support our product, finance, and credit functions. This is a role with broad exposure to many facets of the business and ideal for someone who is excited to wear many hats in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You’ll support various business functions by handling large amounts of data and drawing valuable insights from that data.
- You will help drive management's decision-making through data and quality analysis.
- We’re a financial product which relies on data and optimizing that data so you’re work will directly impact the success of the business.
In this role we value:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience as an analyst or consultant
- Expert knowledge and speed with SQL and Excel.
- Ability to concisely present your analysis and put together well-structured reports to support decision making within the company.
- Prior experience with building and interpreting predictive models and forecasts, ideally in a consumer finance industry.
- Ability to quickly grasp and creatively solve complex problems.
- Someone who is quick to learn new skills and willing to tackle problems outside their comfort zone. This is a startup role and you have to be comfortable wearing many different hats.
- An understanding of general accounting principles and basic cash flow analysis.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- BA or BS in a relevant field of study such as Math, Science, Engineering, Business, etc.
- Prior exposure to advanced data analysis and visualization software a plus (Tableau, R, Python, etc.)
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO