Design Producer / Project Manager
Come join Osmo on a mission to change the way kids play. We’re a growing, passionate company with much to accomplish. We’re a growing, passionate company with much to accomplish. We’re looking for a seasoned Design Producer and Project Manager to join our team. You will be collaborating with a team of designers, marketers, and you’ll help manage projects spanning digital and interaction design, retail experiences, digital media, offline collateral/content, video, swag, event experiences, and large cross-functional marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Manage team project plans and consistently follow up to ensure designers, content, and all stakeholders are inputting feedback on time and deliverables are on track.
- Be the point person for all new projects entering the brand team workflow to ensure strategy, goals, and vision are in place before projects begin.
- Manage competing priorities, working to prioritize based on impact, risk, and effort, maintaining objectivity and helping the team make hard tradeoffs.
- Make scalable, sustainable solutions to help the team operate efficiently from sourcing new vendors, building new frameworks and intake briefs, to training the company at large how to build creatively and stay “on brand”.
- Help direct traffic and take projects from brief to production, always keeping stakeholders updated and informed about progress.
- Advocate and evangelize the work of the team while being thoughtful about how to help the team improve & operate better next time.
- Multi-task, be hands-on, and get results.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working with in-house Marketing Design teams at fast-growing companies in a Producer/PM/Design PM role.
- Self-driven work ethic. You are a highly organized self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Fast problem solver. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently within a team setting.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and informal environment working across divisions and with diverse teams.
- Organized. You will act as the conductor that keeps all trains on schedule. You never let things fall through the cracks.
- Tools & tenacity. You are up to date on the latest project management tools and are able to effectively coordinate and cajole folks to stay on track through proactivity and resourcefulness.