Come join Osmo on a mission to change the way kids play. We’re a growing, passionate company with much to accomplish. We’re looking for exceptional brand designers who embrace and articulate our brand’s purpose of making playful learning experiences for kids around the world. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who can think strategically but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. Designers collaborate cross functionally and define, evolve, and execute the expression of the Osmo brand across all channels.
It’s a great opportunity to work on an important mission and join a fun, talented team. Share your portfolio - we want to see what you can do. :)
What you’ll do:
- Build and evolve the Osmo brand identity, from design systems and creative campaigns down to the little details like internal posters and animations on the website
- Develop and execute creative assets for multi-channel integrated brand campaigns, including video, digital, social media, print, retail, experiential, and other assets as needed.
- Partner closely with the cross-functional stakeholders teams to identify impactful business problems and translate them into creative solutions that drive business metrics.
- Ensure all visual communications across channels and departments remain consistent, and align with strategic business goals.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A portfolio showcasing exceptional aesthetic and a thoughtful, intelligent approach to visual problem solving and production expertise across a variety of digital and print formats, e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet, print, and packaging.
- Intentionality – You understand the goals of your work and can explain the rationale behind your design decisions.
- User empathy – You understand that everyone experiences the world differently, and you are driven to understand the needs of your target market.
- Aware of, but not beholden to, new and current design patterns – You have a desire to push design forward and you have a pulse on how other brands approach rich visual storytelling.
- Ability to balance different needs and prioritize accordingly – Your work successfully simplifies communications so that simple things are easy and complex things are possible.
- Visuals that are clear, creative, and inspiring – your visual communications are inspiring, has a clear hierarchy, and express the brand cohesively and consistently.
- Ability to be self-directed & OK with ambiguity – you enjoy being in a situation where you don’t know the answer, and are driven to try and figure it out, even if it means failing.
- Learning from each other – you have some skills to share and enjoy helping others learn what you know, even if it’d be quicker to do it yourself.
- 3+ years of experience
Nice to have:
- Experience building and evolving an effective visual design system.
- Experience with animation and/or photo/video.
- A passion for games, children and/or learning products.