Accounting & Finance Analyst
Remote (Mexico) /
Delivery – Finance & Accounting /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
We´re looking for our next rock star in for the Finance Team to help us grow the company.
Do bank reconciliations.
Prepare and enter journal entries.
General ledger accounts according to the company´s accounting policies.
Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
Reviewing Accounts Payables/Receivables.
Customer payments and payments for contractors/providers.
Assists with the invoicing + Provide support during month end closing and reporting.
Assist with monthly and annual financial statements.
Assist with maintaining internal controls according to the company policies.
Payroll calculations, severance, christmas bonus, overtime, mortgage (includes record and code all payroll invoices).
Payments of IMSS and Infonavit.
Assist with tax calculations and filling.
Upload forecast information to the projections.
Assist with the assets control.
Support cross functional departments.
Assists with administrative tasks such as office management, maintenance and repairs.
All other accounting tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the similar position.
- Strong communication skills in both English/Spanish.
- Knowledge in General Ledger, mapping chart of accounts.
- Excellent attitude with a great desire to grow and support multicultural cross functional teams.
- Basic knowledge of IFRS and MX GAAP.
- Knowledge of the Mexican Tax Regulations (SAT, IMSS, LTF among others)
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in Contpaq, SUA, IDSE, SIPARE, SAT Platform.
- Highly motivated, self starter, able to handle multiple tasks.
- Quick learner and proactive.Strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to deal with complex issues.
- Detail oriented and organized.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
- Ability to manipulate different SaaS
Private medical insurance.
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays + 3 more days.
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
** Tango´s laptop
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid (MXN $2,500 MX) (new)!
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Remote or Office, you choose (Paused due to pandemic)
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.