Sr. Android Developer
Remote (Mexico) /
Engineering – Mobile development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
- 6+ years of experience developing Android Apps with Kotlin and Java.
- 3+ years of experience with dependency injection frameworks (Dagger2, Koin).
- 3+ years of experience with Android Jetpack Library (Room, LiveData, Navigation Component).
- Solid understanding of the application lifecycle.
- Strong experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience developing Unit Tests and UI Tests.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Experience leading teams (+50).
- Ability to write technical stories based on Product Spec.
- Experience working with SCRUM methodology.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Kotlin's Couroutines API.
- Experience working with iOS Development.
- Proficient designing systems using architecture patterns (MVVM).
Competitive and negotiable salary
Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT)
10 holidays + 3 PTOs/year
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo) Parental leave.
Plus perks such as:
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Remote or Office, you choose (WIP)
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.