Remote (Mexico) /
Engineering – Hardware /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
Maintain and improve the technical systems of the company to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and the organization’s important files and information remain safe and intact.
* Review diagnostics and assess the functionality and efficiency of systems.
* Define and implement security measures.
* Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
* Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
* Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
* Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items.
* Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- +4 years experience working with relevant operating systems, software and programming.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and prioritization.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening both Spanish and English.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
Private medical insurance.
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays + 3 more days.
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid (MXN $2,500 MX) (new)
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Remote or Office, you choose (Paused due to pandemic)
Awesome projects and cool company culture
** Tango’s Laptop
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.