Sr. Salesforce Developer (PSE)
Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
FTE / FTC
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
Launch real products to lead a small, highly technical software team and also experienced scaling teams.
- 5+ years experience in developing software on the Salesforce.com platform with APEX, and Visualforce
- 2+ years in an information technology consulting role, delivering projects to multiple clients.
- Degree in CS, or equivalent 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with Java, C#, or a similar language
Nice to have
- Preferably has Platform Developer I/II or Advanced Developer certs
- Lightning Web Components.Expert experience in back-end technologies: APEX, SOQL.
- Strong experience with technologies supporting SaaS application integrations using Web Services (REST, OAuth, SOAP, XML).
- Ability to design quality software utilizing best practices on the Salesforce.com platform with an eye to reusability and scalability.
- You can take wireframes and Visual Designs from a UI/UX resource and implement them.
- You believe in and love writing unit tests.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and determined to produce high-quality, on-time work.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in systems documentation, client meetings, team interaction, and everything in between.
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.