Sr. QT Developer
Remote (Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
** This is an open position to work remote in all LATAM **
We’re looking for an experienced IoT software engineer to join our engineering team in building an exciting new consumer electronics product for a 6 months project.
Participate in the creation of a unique and revolutionary platform, after this the fitness industry will never be the same.
You’ll take responsibility for building and improving major systems on the device, interfacing with sensors/devices over defined protocols, communicating with the cloud, and creating services that manage all aspects of the device’s lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Write modular, scalable, testable Qt code.
- Implement user interface components for IoT device.
- Interface with other engineering groups in order to integrate with third-party APIs and service layers.
- Address software quality issues as they arise and identify areas for improvement proactively
- 6+ years of experience as software developer.
- 3+ years of experience with QT using QML.
- Strong experience working on embedded devices.
- Experience working with SCM tools such as Git.
Nice to have
- Full-stack development experience.
- C++/C experience
Participation in internal growth communities & AHM
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
Rate in dollars (payment in your local currency)
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.