Sr. Architect (PSE)
Remote (Mexico) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
It’s a huge opportunity to go from being a very senior journeyman to becoming a true master!
Design and implement new features in response to customer needs while maintaining security, reliability, and usability. Review code and collaboratively engage on PRs with fellow team members.
Create unit tests, improve automated testing solutions, and maintain a high level of code quality.
Craft documentation and customer-facing collateral as necessary, to communicate new features.
Provide technical leadership and help teammates improve their skills.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- 5+ years experience building and deploying cloud-scale products in a professional capacity.
- Strong experience of NodeJS and ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of software architecture design
- Strong knowledge of Functional Programming
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Strong experience of AWS
- Great attention to detail
- Strong architectural and distributed systems foundation.
- Review code and collaboratively engage on PRs with fellow team members.
Competitive and negotiable salary
Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT)
10 holidays + 3 PTOs/year
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Remote or Office, you choose (WIP)
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.