Mid-FullStack Engineer (LDH)
Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
FTE / FTC
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
We believe in the power of ideas and their positive impact on people’s lives when backed up with technology. We believe a pack will always get better results than a lone wolf. That is why we are committed to helping makers, entrepreneurs, and companies who want to make a difference and bring value to the world to create digital products.
We're always up to solving challenges. We are curious; we love to know how things work, we run experiments, and learn new things. We are open, honest, and passionate about what we do. We believe in owning our mistakes, celebrating our achievements and honoring our commitments.
Be responsible to drive several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting- edge technologies, and convey strategy and accuracy to our top level decision makers.
* Improve the efficiency of the platform through technology and maintaining the health of the product.
* Own large parts of the product and associated web applications.
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby and Rails or Python or NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience working with React
- 2+ years of experience working with GraphQL
- You excel at understanding and breaking down complex problems. You pay attention to detail.
- You can adapt your communication style to different audiences and you can effectively communicate in writing and in person or on a video call.
Nice to have
- Frontend Frameworks: React and GraphQL
- Backend Frameworks: Rails, Node.js, Kafka Databases: Postgres, Redis Service Oriented Architecture: We are shifting from being a monolithic Rails application to a distributed set of services.
- Experience having done this in the past is super useful to us.
- AppSec: We handle customer’s private information and we move billions of dollars around. Having experience with application security is important to us.
● Competitive salary range
● Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
● Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
● Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
● 15 Days Christmas Bonus (“Aguinaldo”).
● Parental Leave.
Plus Perks such as:
● Money and Time stipend to continue your education. Always be learning.
● Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
● Awesome projects and cool company culture.
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.