Sr. Technical Product Manager
Remote (Mexico) /
Engineering – Project Management /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
* Be interfacing directly with business stakeholders defining a vision and roadmap for the services/products and then working side-by-side with software engineers and product designers to execute on this vision.
* Be in charge of more than 1 product development efforts at a time, so it is necessary to have experiencing in PPM.
* Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
* Include Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
* Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- 7+ years of experience in product or program management leading multi-functional software development teams
- Strong experience working with agile development methodologies
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Strong analytical abilities, a background in application design, technical skills and
- The ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications
● Competitive salary range
● Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
● Social security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
● Paid Vacations + 10 holidays.
● 15 Days Christmas Bonus (“Aguinaldo”).
● Parental Leave.
Plus Perks such as:
● Remote Work Environment
● Money and Time stipend to continue your education. Always be learning.
● Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks.
● Awesome projects and cool company culture.
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.