Sr. Angular Developer
Remote (Latam) /
Engineering – Full-Stack Development /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
** This is a remote job, you can be located anywhere in LATAM!
Be part of the team responsible for enhancing the digital experience in one of the biggest companies in the used car retail and finance industry and one of the best places to work in IT.
Collaborate across different roles and teams.
Deliver web and mobile experiences to our clients.
Take ownership of your work but also have great disposition to support your co-workers.
Be comfortable with ongoing spoken and written interaction with teammates.
Contribute and bring up your knowledge and experience
Your direct relations:
You will report to the Engineering Director
- 6+ years experience in software development.
- 3+ years experience in Angular/TypeScript, meeting the requirements of reusability and performance, as well as applying advanced patterns.
- Strong experience with CSS/SCSS, not afraid of pixel-perfect expectations.
- Experience with GIT and the workflow around it, such as code reviews, branching strategy and conflict resolution.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience building robust distributed systems that scale well.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Unit tests.
- Familiar with Ionic 5 and Capacitor.
- Mobile development using Android and iOS tools.
- GraphQL and Apollo.
- 1 year of experience with .Net
Major Medical Insurance (Mexico)
Social Security and housing program
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays (+3 more days) or your national days off!
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
English Speaking Club once a week
Tango talks once a week - Personal growth
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid
Flexible time + ability to do compressed weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.