Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – DevOps /
FTE / FTC
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
- 4+ years of experience working with AWS/GCP/Azure
- 3+ years of experience working with Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Strong communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of autoscaling and load balancing of servers
Nice to have
- Experience working with cycle.io
Private medical insurance.
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays + 3 more days.
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid (MXN $2,500 MX) (new)
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Remote or Office, you choose (Paused due to pandemic)
Awesome projects and cool company culture
** Tango’s Laptop
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.