Senior Graphic Designer
Remote (Latam) /
Design – Web Design /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
This position will be 100% remote so you can be located anywhere in LATAM!
Interpreting marketing communication goals and developing concepts to deliver high impact visual design.-
Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.-
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements for marketing communication materials – infographics, internal communication materials, merchandise, presentations, marketing collateral (white papers, case studies, research reports), social postings (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, twitter and youtube).
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.-
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and adhere to branding standards.-
Amend designs after feedback.-
Keep track of emerging design trends and technologies.
Your direct relations:-
You will report directly to the Design Director.
- 5+ years experience in content creation.
- Expertise at design software and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Fluent communication oral and written in English
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with a great customer service level.
- Ability to follow strict branding rules
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of graphic fundamentals, typography and layout creation
Nice to have:
- Photography and Animation experience
- Adobe Illustration skills
- Experience in Software Development sector
Major Medical Insurance (Mexico)
Social Security and housing program
10 vacation days increased by year + Mexican holidays (+3 more days) or your national days off!
3 PTOs/year + 5 sick days
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Extra incomes with the Referral Program.
English Speaking Club once a week
Tango talks once a week - Personal growth
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Workspace Setup Aid
Flexible time + ability to do compressed weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.