Sr. DevOps Engineer (SZF)
Remote (Mexico & Latam) /
Engineering – DevOps /
Tango is the premier nearshore product development and staff augmentation consultancy.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and passion for product! We pride ourselves on maintaining a welcoming and diverse culture with a strong focus on honesty, transparency and mutual respect. We strive to exceed not just our client’s expectations, but the end user’s expectations.
Manage existing infrastructure
Managing complex Amazon Web Services environments and infrastructure with a CALMS methodology of Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing
Implement and maintain infrastructure automation with Infrastructure as Code principles (IAC) with other engineers to research, design, implement and troubleshoot a vast multi-network, multi-cloud environment
Ensure adequate monitoring and alerting
Disseminate skills, best practices, and incident response protocols to the engineering teams
Collaborate on projects with a global team of DevOps engineers
- +5 years experience working directly on DevOps teams
- Really understands what’s happening inside computers when code is executing or data is moving
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or IAM, EC2, EKS, S3, ECS, Fargate, CloudFormation, Route53.
- Deep knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Advanced Cloudformation, Sceptre, Terraform or Ansible
- Able to estimate effort and tasks that go into work
- Able to communicate the need for infrastructural changes
- Able to build up skills related to the other engineering teams’ goals
- Able to prioritize the minimum valuable work
- Able to avoid creating technical debt
- Comfortable voicing opinions, and surfacing problems
- Comfortable participating in team discussions
- Comfortable telling management about problems
- Can differentiate between best practices and pragmatic practicality
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
- Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT)
- 10 holidays + 3 PTOs/year
- 15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo) Parental leave.
- Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
- Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
- Awesome projects and cool company culture
- Remote or Office, you choose (WIP)
Plus perks such as:
Competitive and negotiable salary
Major Medical Insurance, we got you covered!
Social Security and housing program (IMSS and INFONAVIT)
10 holidays + 3 PTOs/year
15 days Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo)
Plus perks such as:
Learning and development program (includes a money stipend and coaching plan).
Flexible time + ability to do compress weeks
Awesome projects and cool company culture
Remote or Office, you choose (WIP)
Tango is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Tango are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.